Welcome to Spectrum Overseas Immigration & Study Visa Consultants

Spectrum Overseas Immigration & Study Visa Consultants
+91 98555 98585
Call for free consultation
Our Location
E F 417, Krishan Nagar, Mandi Road, Jalandhar, PIN 144001, Punjab, India

Australia Student visa (Subclass 500)

It enables students to participate in a course of study in Australian University or College. Australian universities, colleges and schools are committed to equipping you with practical skills and knowledge to help you succeed in your chosen industry. As global demand booms for entrepreneurial and innovative thinkers, Australian education providers have re-engineered their approaches to teaching and learning to inspire thought-leading creativity among students in every discipline.

How can we help you?

We will help you right from the first step to last step of your study abroad dream that is suggesting you courses of your interest, Universities and Colleges in area of your choice, get you offer letter, inform you about visa requirements and post visa guidance.

How long you can stay?

This is a temporary visa to study up to 5 years. The type of course and its length will determine the length of stay.

With this visa you can

Travel in and out of Australia and work up to 40 hours in a fortnight.

Bring family members

Bring your partner or dependent child who is unmarried and has not turned 18 years of age to Australia with you

Family Sponsorship

Aenean mauris urna, rutrum id luc ittis ndisnt ellentesque sagittis euismod purus, eget lacinia tellus sagittis quis.

Stay longer

To continue studying in Australia, you must apply for a new Student visa. If your Student visa will expire before your graduation you might be eligible for a Visitor visa (subclass 600). You will need a letter from your education provider with the date of your graduation.

From where to Apply

You can apply for student visa Online from inside or outside of Australia. You get paper visa by Australia High commission which is digitally linked to your passport.

Documents Checklist for an Australian Student Visa

  • A valid passport
  • Academic documents: A certified copy of your academic transcripts, Educational Certificate (Degree, Diploma etc.)
  • Proof of employment : Your current or most recent employment which includes payslips or a contract
  • Evidence of Intended Study (your electronic confirmation of enrollment)
  • Evidence of your English Language Ability (IELTS or PTE score)
  • Evidence of financial capacity: Sufficient funds to cover your travel costs and 12 months of living and tuition fees
  • Overseas Student Health Cover
  • Statement of purpose
  • Passport sized photographs
  • Parental consent: If you have a child under the age of 18

Universities and Colleges that we deal in

  • The University of Melbourne
  • Australian National University
  • The University of Sydney
  • The University of Queensland
  • The University of New South Wales
  • Monash University
  • The University of Adelaide
  • RMIT University
  • University of Technology
  • Queensland University of Technology
  • University of South Australia
  • La Trobe University
  • Daikin University
  • Charles Darwin University
  • Charles Sturt University
  • Swinburne University of Technology
  • University of Canberra
  • Southern Cross University
  • Victoria University
  • Western Sydney University
  • Griffith University
  • Bond University